Vanguard Solicitors

You may be able to register as a British citizen if you’re not recognised as a citizen of any country - that is, if you’re a ‘stateless person’.

To register all of the following must apply:

  • you’ve lived in the UK or an overseas territory for 3 years or more
  • one of your parents is a British citizen, subject or protected person
  • you were born outside the UK and qualifying territories on or after 1 January 1983

Qualifying territories are all the British overseas territories, except sovereign base areas of Akrotiri and Dhekelia (in Cyprus).

If you become a British citizen and you have children, they may automatically become British citizens but this depends on your circumstances. For example, if you’re a British citizen by descent you won’t be able to pass on British citizenship to your children.

Why Choose Vanguard Solicitors?

Competitive Pricing
We offer a competitive price service, we may undercut others with our prices but that does not mean our service will be compromised in any way. We promise to maintain a high standard of work.

Dedicated Lawyer With Direct Access
You will have direct access to our qualified lawyers, who have in- depth knowledge in the relevant are of law. Upon instructing you will be allocated an experienced lawyer who will contact you within 24 hours to discuss your case.

Relevant Law Explained
Laws in the UK change frequently. Our team of lawyers are trained regularly and are kept up to date on all the latest developments. We will advise you on the law.

Highest Success Rate
We are proud to claim that through our wealth of knowledge and experience we are able achieve the results that are needed. Our expert Lawyers put their full efforts in your case as we strongly believe in getting for you what you want.

Do you need advice or help with your legal issues?

Our solicitors will hold your hands throughout the process, liaising with all relevant government bodies, including UK Visas and Immigration, British Consulate, overseas agents and where necessary the courts.

Call us now Send an email Enquiry Form